How to declare the rent of a property registered in the name of a commercial company?

If a mercantile company wants to rent a tourist flat in its name, how should it declare such income? Can it also deduct the expenses derived from this lease? We discuss both issues in a recent post of our blog.


In a recent post of our blog we comment on how a mercantile company can declare a tourist apartment or vacation home that is in its name, as well as how it can deduct those expenses caused by the lease. If you want to know more about this topic visit our blog.